ENID, OK – Spring Break in Enid, Oklahoma is March 19-23. Kids are out of school and many families will be traveling across the country to enjoy time away from home.
Are you stuck at home for spring break? Save money and entertain the kids around the house. Some of the best memories come from days when you just spend time together doing the little things.
Here is a quick list of some ideas to keep the spring breakers active while at home.
1. Build a blanket fort in the den
2. Build a box fort on the front porch
3. Make puppets out of old socks
4. Bake cookies and decorate them
5. Create a 10 minute movie on a smart phone
6. Go on a scavenger hunt inside or in the yard
7. Make up a new dance and create a video
8. Have a picnic on the living room floor
9. Make popcorn and watch an old Disney movie
10. Make paper airplanes and see how long they’ll fly
11. Make a pet rock by painting a face on it
12. Make a time capsule and bury it in the yard
13. Play dress up with old Halloween costumes
14. Put a large puzzle together
15. Visit a park and take photos of flowers
16. Play charades
17. Learn sign language
18. Rearrange a bedroom
19. Make an indoor obstacle course
20. Create a long Domino maze to topple